Nature’s Way, DSM & Weider
Nature’s Way, DSM and Weider are the health partners of AIM Global, Inc., committed to deliver the best health and wellness products exclusively distributed by AIM Global distributors.
Nature’s Way is a recognized leader among all of the nutritional & dietary supplement companies in America. It is the first industry-recognized GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) facility and also the first to bring significant European Phytomedicines (plant-based medicines) to market making it the first major Certified Organic Producer.
Nature’s Way is one of the few original health food industry pioneers still in operation, it has been in business since 1969 and is now one of the largest technologically-advanced dietary supplement manufacturers in the United States.
Our list of “firsts” is extensive, and many of them pioneered the way to retailers, consumers, industry, competitors, and even government viewed herbal and nutritional supplements. Here are a few of the things of which we are the most proud:
- First nutritional products manufacturer with a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed facility.
- First major certified organic producer.
- First to bring significant European phytomedicines (plant based medicines) to market.
- First to spend more than a million dollars on legislative efforts to protect health freedoms.
- First industry recognized GMP (good manufacturing processes) facility.
- First to fund major third party organizations to responsibly disseminate health information and ensure quality.
More than Just a Business
Nature’s Way has a rich tradition of giving back. The company’s business success has translated to success outside of the day-to-day operation. Over the years, it has been done in various ways and in varying amounts, but the fundamental belief has not changed. The company is fortunate to operate in essentially a “green” industry, and causes from environmental protection to local community programs have been an important part of Nature’s Way’s mission. The projects over the years have included:
Founding donor of groups to protect the world’s rain forests, with most of the successful work in Samoa and Southeast Asia.
- Vitamins for the poor in developing nations.
- Donations to fund raisers for breast cancer and other chronic diseases.
- Support for self reliance programs for the homeless in select western U.S. cities.
- Sponsorship effort to provide complete holiday support for local Latino children.
- Support for local youth and adult athletic leagues, including the Nature’s Way women’s soccer team.
“Trust the Leaf”
The company logo for Nature’s Way is a green leaf. It symbolizes health, life, and nature. The accompanying slogan invites the world to “Trust the Leaf.” It’s more than just words on paper. It’s the creed that the company operates by everyday. “Trust the Leaf” is taken seriously by everyone in the Nature’s Way organization. The company strives to manufacture the very best possible nutritional products for human consumption. It starts with the initial trust of our retailers and affiliated business partners. This trust has been earned by decades of working hard to responsibly advance the supplement industry. It ends with the trust of satisfied consumers whose expectations have been exceeded. The company knows that millions of people rely on Nature’s Way products for the maintenance of good health. It’s a legacy and a pledge that is sacred. That’s what it means to “Trust the Leaf”.
Nature’s Way Today
Today Nature’s Way is located at the pristine base of the Wasatch Mountains in scenic Springville, Utah. The company is now one of the largest and most technologically advanced of all supplement manufacturers in the United States. This unusual marriage of nature and science lives in harmony within the Nature’s Way organization. The company offers over 700 premium nutritional and natural products. The product line includes single herbs, herbal extracts and formulations, full line vitamins and minerals, high potency branded vitamins, homeopathic products, and various specialty products for a wide range of health concerns.
DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. Located in Heerlen, The Netherlands, with large plants and offices in France, Germany, The Netherlands and Switzerland. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM’s 24,500 employees deliver annual net sales of around €10 billion. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext.
What we do
We want to make a positive difference. Health, Nutrition and Materials represent the three fields in which we use technology and products to provide solutions to brighten the lives of people today and generations to come.
- Health – Our health solutions cover everything from advanced biomedical devices that help people live active lives for longer to health-enhancing nutritional ingredients.
- Nutrition – Our solutions for human and animal nutrition span everything from vitamins and carotenoids to taste enhancers and other food processing ingredients; and from unique animal feed additives and hair and skin care ingredients. We’re also heavily involved with the World Food Programme in the fight against ‘hidden hunger’.
- Materials – Our materials solutions include a number of increasingly green thermoplastics and resins for use in everything from vehicles to paints to sports equipment to fiber optic coatings, not to mention Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber.
WEIDER is an Active Nutrition company based in Phoenix, Arizona with over 70 years of expertise. Our Mission is to provide consumers with the best products that Nutritional Sciences has to offer for living a longer, stronger and healthier life.
Weider® has earned the trust of health-conscious people for one simple reason — for well over half a century, we have put the quality and efficacy of our products above everything else.
Today, the Weider® name is synonymous with health and fitness worldwide — the quality brands, information, products and services sell in over 120 countries.
The Weider brand is one of the most recognized brands in the industry. Since 1936, the Weider brand has been displayed both in the US and throughout the world with association in magazines, nutritional supplements, sporting events, equipment, and brand licensing.