Liven Coffee – Cappuccino
About Liven Coffee – Ceuticals
The World’s First Alkaline Coffee-Ceuticals with lots of health benefits coming from 16,000 phytonutrients from 131 natural ingredients!
Liven Alkaline Coffee is high quality and highly regarded for its distinct taste and aroma because it is made of the finest class of Arabica Coffee beans, and fortified with the COMPLETE PHYTO- ENERGIZER!
Coffea Arabica is a species of coffee indigenous to Ethiopia. It is also known as the “coffee shrub of Arabia” , “mountain coffee” or Arabica coffee. It is considered to produce better coffee than coffee canephora (Robusta). Arabica also contains less caffeine and produces better taste than Robusta. Arabica coffee beans are selected as specialty coffee because of its unique, delicate flavor and aroma.
Complete Phyto-Energizer is the most nutritionally dense food concentrate. It contains 16,000 phytonutrients that acts as a very powerful antioxidant and anti-aging supplement. It is the First Mega-Nutritionals with ingredients working in synergy to produce maximum health benefits for the body.
FDA FR No. 75086
• Lowers cholesterol level
• Protects against heart disease and complications
• Helps prevent cancer of any origin
• Controls high-blood pressure
• Prevents degenerative diseases such a Arthritis and Rheumatism
• Reduces the risk of developing Type II Diabetes
• Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
• Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the Immune System
• Detoxifies the Body
• Offset damage of smoking and heavy alcohol intake
• Enhances sexual vitality
• Rejuvenates the skin
• Improves performance and endurance during exercise
• Enhances concentration
• Reduces fatigue
• Heightens alertness
• Increases sperm motility
• Relieves headache
• Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
Information found on this site is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to substitute any medical advice provided by medical professionals. Do not use information provided herein for diagnosing or treating health problem or prescribing any medication. Read product packaging and label contains before use. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or health care provider.