Whitelight is the world’s first glutathione sublingual spray!
Sublingual, meaning literally under the tongue, refers to a method of administering substances orally in such a way that the substances are RAPIDLY and MORE EFFECTIVELY ABSORBED as compared to capsules or tablets via the digestive tract. There is no danger of overdose since glutathione is a natural compound found in the body.
More and more recent researchers prove that glutathione in sublingual form is MORE EFFECTIVE than their capsule counterpart. Glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant.
Glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant.
Antioxidant, helps liver to remove toxins from our body, longevity, may prevent cataracts and heart disease, beneficial to variety of conditions such as asthma (skin or lung), cancer, osteoarthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, Immune suppression resulting from AIDS, hearing loss, male infertility and don’t forget the skin lightening side effect.
There has been no known untoward side effects from taking Glutathione supplements. Many are enjoying this side effect benefit of lightening of the skin, as it is the safest alternative compare to harsh ingredients from skin whitening products such as Hydroquinone, mercury and such which is hazardous and toxic to our body. With White Light Sublingual Spray, you can achieve this; healthy system, looking and feeling young and fairer skin all rolled into one.
• Functions both as an antioxidant and an antitoxin and is a major defense system against illness and aging. • Slows down the aging process
• Detoxifies and improves liver function
• Strengthens the immune system
• Reduces the chance of developing cancer.
• Works to help improve mental functions, increases energy, improves concentration, permits increased exercise, and improves heart and lung function.
• Refreshes Your Skin
• Softens Skin and Promotes Whiter Complexion
• Refreshes Your Body
• Promotes Anti-aging and Liver Detoxifier
• Refreshes Your Breath
• Provides Good Oral Hygiene
FDA FR No. 73912
Information found on this site is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to substitute any medical advice provided by medical professionals. Do not use information provided herein for diagnosing or treating health problem or prescribing any medication. Read product packaging and label contains before use. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or health care provider.